Sunday, February 6

Polio Clinic Photos

I know that these are way over due but I'd totally forgotten to put them up. I was trying to think of something to write about my next post and decided to go through my photos and post a random collection of ones from throughout the year that I hadn't yet when I noticed these ones. They are from the polio vaccination clinic that I helped at in January. (Under the title Lohri and my Cousin's Birthday)

Me with Dr. Sumitra Shidhaye who I helped out for the day.   Photo Credit: Ritu Grover.  
People "lining up" to see the other doctor who dealt with more serious cases and medicines while we did check ups and minor cold and fever medicines on the children as well as mothers.


Children were brought by mothers, grandmothers, fathers, etc.

Some little kids were even brought by their older siblings.


Toys and prizes were given out like balls and there "Michael Jackson" glasses the boy is holding.

The table where the actual drops were administered.

No comments:

Post a Comment