Tuesday, February 8

Pictures...

I was planning on putting my favorite picture from each month that I've been here but that proved too difficult because for each month there was way more than one favorite. I also had a hard time remembering which pictures I'd already posted. Then I was planning on putting just a random collection of pictures up as I was looking through my pictures I remembered some comments that I've gotten about the lack of pictures of myself. I think I've been better about it recently but for some reason I still have a slight aversion to putting pictures of myself up. So in the end I've ended up with a few pictures that I really like, a some pictures that were my favorite in a certain month but mostly pictures of myself that I chose not to put up earlier, plus some pictures that other people took that I didn't post because I didn't take them...
If anyone has any blog topic ideas let me know. My life here is currently pretty similar day by day which is a good thing but it makes for a boring blog and I can't think of any good specific topics to write about.

A slum child who snuck into a Rotary Navaratri celebration to try to get free food off of the guests and to enjoy the dancing. (October)
Amanda and I in a restaurant in Bhopal. (September)
Photo Credit: Hannah Nowak
Some of the other girls from Nagpur practicing a dance for the Rotary conference in Christmas.
Left kneeling: Nisha Khan (Onterio),   Center: Franzi Linke (Gemany)   Right kneeling: Serenity Tedesco (Florida)

Dancing for the Navaratri celebration in my previous colony.
Photo Credit: Sebastian
The South Tour was busy and tiring, we also had many late nights at the hotels so a a lot of our bus time was used to catch up on sleep.
(Left to Right: Dascha- Oregon born in Russia, Me, Franzi- Germany, Chris- Illinois, Jordan- Oregon)
Photo Credit: Sebastian
On the houseboat at sunset in the backwaters of the state of Kerela.
Photo Credit: Sebastian

I may have posted this before. Me and a friend of my pervious host sister at a Rotary meeting.
Photo Credit: Shruti Agrawal (host sister)
Practicing for the performance at the Nagpur District Conference.
(Left: Serenity Tedesco- Florida, born in South Korea.   Right: Franzi Linke- Germany)
Dropping Sebastian off at the airport for his flight home.
(Left to Right: Nikolas- Germany, Sebastian- Colombia, Me, Hannah- Germany)
Photo Credit: Jordan Fletcher- Oregon
Saying goodbye to Sebastian.
Photo Credit: Deepak (Ritu Grover's driver)

No comments:

Post a Comment