Sunday, February 20

Mom and Hannah's Visit

It was really bad timing for a visit. My sister arrived right as she was coming down with something which meant that her immune system wasn't great which meant that the food here affected her really heavily and quickly. By their second full day here she was feeling pretty bad.
Their third day here Hannah spent the day in bed and mom and I went out shopping for a little bit and stopped over to my house to grab a couple of things and chat with my host mom. All in all it wasn't an ideal visit but I still enjoyed seeing them and that's what matters. Unfortunately, Hannah also gave the illness she brought over to me so I ended up with a fever and stuff. They left early yesterday (Saturday) morning and I went home and spent the whole day sleeping. This was a really bad time for my immune system to fail me. I have yet to be sick in any way here except for a mildly upset stomach, which is really rare. All of a sudden Mom and Hannah show up and I get sick... I had to miss the first day of the District Conference yesterday because I wasn't feeling good. I did go today though and socialized with Rotarians and say some very cool performances by local stage artists.

We leave for the North Tour in a week!!!!!!!

I didn't end up taking as many pictures as I would have liked during their visit especially since I had a new camera to take them with! These are the only two taken on their last day here.

My moms.


No comments:

Post a Comment