Thursday, April 14

Some people (Mom) have told me I don't put enough pictures of me on the blog so here are a series of pictures of me (a totally random selection) in absolutely no order what so ever that other people have taken. I wanted to title this blog post "Kelsey in India" but these pictures are of me in India with a group of other foreigners, in mostly tourist destinations thus, it's not really me in India in the way that I am most of the time. If I had them I would have pictures of me in cooking class, at the gurdwara, at home eating dinner or watching TV with my family, in my room with my sister, at the mall with friends, or in an auto rickshaw going somewhere.

Day 1 of the tour in Jaipur in front of our bus, this was our first set of group pictures.

In front of Amber Fort in Jaipur ( I'm pretty sure)

Kelsey and Nisha. There are many, many pictures in which at least one of us is making a face. A large percentage of my pictures are not normal, happy, smiling pictures.

Olivia's birthday dinner in Calcutta.

At the winter recreational base in Manali.

Long hours on the bus and early mornings and late nights meant that we had to be good at sleeping on buses (not an easy thing to do). People had to get comfortable however possible (notice the foot by Amanda's head)

Waiting for the bus in Jaipur Jordan took my camera and took really bad pictures of people this is us laughing at them.

Not my favorite picture of me. Nisha and I waiting outside of the Golden Temple.

"The Indore Kids"

I was the first one to climb on boulders up in the mountains near Gangtok when we were by the China border.

The group by the lake by the China border.

Wasting time in Agra Fort just before the monkey's attacked....

The group in Agra Fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment