Thursday, September 2

Pictures!!!

Today was the birthday of Lord Krishna so we had no school.
It was a very relaxing day at home. Because I didn't do much today and I've been meaning to put these up I added some of the pictures I've taken. If they were associated with an event I'm going to add them to that post.




Out of the car window on the way to a relative's.

A relative.
Out the window at a relative's in old Indore.
Driving to a relative's.
Again, out the car window.
Out the car window.
A relative.

My younger host sister, Nimisha.

Our room.

View from the balcony of our room at night.


Bikes (both motor bikes, and bicycles) are very popular modes of transportation.
A cow wandering into the house....

Sumita, my host mother.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey,
    Thank you for sharing your experiences on your exchange with us. It is extremely fascinating and I look forward to reading more.

    Peggy Neisner (Noellen's mom)

    ReplyDelete