Thursday, January 20

South Tour Pictures Part Six (Alleppey Backwaters, Houseboat)

I've had a hard time deciding whether I should write about the wedding while it's still fresh in my mind or try to finish up with the rest of my tour pictures. I decided to go with the latter to make things easier for me. I haven't written in my journal about the wedding yet but I think I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow (I'm a few days behind).
Anyways, we spent an evening, one night, and the nest morning on houseboats in the backwaters or Alleppey towards the end of our tour. It was really warm, but beautiful and extremely peaceful! I wish we could have spent another day on board...


We had two boats, this is looking from mine to our other one.




Again, the other boat.

We stopped at a little, little island for the night and tied the two boats together just as the sun was setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment