Saturday, January 22

Last South Tour Pictures

This is the last post of South Tour pictures, too bad I'm leaving for the North Tour in less than a month! I'm almost caught up to current events...

I took this from a restaurant deck in Kovalam, a beach, resort town. It was one of the more touristy places we went but it was also extremely beautiful and a fun place to stay.

The Kovalam lighthouse.

I just realized I don't have any Goa pictures. Goa is probably one of the more famous cities in India, it's a total beach, tourist town. This picture is in a Cafe Coffee Day, which is like the Indian version or Starbucks I guess, in Mumbai. They're in every city and we, the exchange students, tend to go there a lot.  I'm wearing my new favorite pants, they're SO comfortable and baggy and purple... The other person is my friend Nisha Khan from near Toronto.

The Mumbai train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment