Friday, November 12

Going Away

This is probably going to be my last post for about a month.
On Sunday all the exchange student in this district and many others throughout India are starting on a 25 day tour of the south of India.
We go to Nagpur, Hyrdrabad, Channai, Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram, Bangalore, Hassan, Shravanbalgola, Balur, Halbid, Mysore, Ooty, Polachi, Munnar, Thakkadi, Allappy (backwaters), trivandrum, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Cochin, Goa, Mumbai, and back home again.
It will be a big and busy trip! I still have a lot to do to get ready!
I'm looking forward to meeting the other exchange students from lots of different countries and who are staying all over India. We can compare different experiences!
I haven't been doing much in this past week except school and homework. It was kind of nice to have a routine back after the hectic holidays.
If I have time and internet access at some point on the tour I will try to post a quick update but I don't know if that will happen! Don't fear, I haven't abandoned my attempts to keep a blog going...

No comments:

Post a Comment